Are you a scuba diver? Are you planning to dive in Bali? You need the Bali Dive Guide from DIVEmApps!
DIVEmApps recently released the Bali Dive Guide featuring photos from my travels in Bali! (Yay!)
The guide is built by divers for divers and gives you access to information about the most popular dive destinations and dive sites around Bali, Nusa Penida and Nusa Lembongan. Use the app to search dive sites, common fish and coral libraries.
“The Bali Dive Guide by DIVEmApps is an indispensable tool for divers. It is an essential Dive Guide for anyone interested in diving Bali’s best sites. “
– Robert Scales, DIVEmApps’ Publisher
Plan your dives, explore new sites, check out the fish and coral sections, local emergency action plans, view detailed hand-crafted dive site maps created by experienced local guides and instructors, read the Mola and Manta codes of conduct, and learn about local conservation initiatives, review relevant fish signs and hand signals, and much more.
Bali Dive Guide Features:
- Relevant information about Bali’s history, culture and point of interests
- Pre dive information: Briefing, buddy check, hand signals, conservation, and code of conduct
- Emergency Action Plan with local contacts
- Searchable dives sites, fish and coral libraries
- User friendly universal App (optimized for iOS 7, iPad Retina and iPhone 5)
My images are featured in the ‘About Bali’ section of the app:
(Unlock all content on this DIVEmApps with a one-time payment $3.99)
- 30+ dive site descriptions with occasional tips, depth, and suggested experience level.
- 30+ quality hand-drawn maps of some of the most popular dive sites around Bali, Nusa Lembongan, and Nusa Penida, Indonesia
- 50+ common fish, coral, and invertebrates images and descriptions
The Bali Dive Guide is a great interactive tool for divers.
The Bali Dive Guide is available for FREE in the App Store.
* The Android version is expected to be released in June 2014.
For more photos from my travels in Bali, please visit my Flickr page.