Are you interested in learning more about underwater photography? I’ve found the PERFECT solution! Check out the Nikon School of Underwater Photography!
Nikon Digital SLR Underwater Photography Programs are offered every week of the year in Bonaire, in the Netherlands Antilles in the Caribbean Sea!
- Seven nights hotel accommodations/double occupancy
- Breakfast daily
- Six days of diving: Six boat dives
- Unlimited Air Fills and Unlimited 24 hr. Shore Diving
- Tanks and Weight Belts included
- Hotel and Government tax and service charges included
- Round trip airport transfers in Bonaire included
- Six days free rental of Nikon SLR digital camera and housing, lenses, strobes and accessories.
- Six-day underwater photography lesson modules with assist from Pro.
- Regular dive packages are available for non-photography students.
Summer Rates* starting at $1,649/person (Double Occupancy)
April 1 to December 18
Winter Rates* starting at $1,799/person (Double Occupancy)
December 19 to March 31
*Rates vary according to the type of hotel accommodations.
For questions, or to register, please call +1.203.599.1203
or email: [email protected]
For more information on accommodations:
Captain Don’s Habitat, Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles
This is definitely another one to add to my bucket list!