Warning: Use of undefined constant user_level - assumed 'user_level' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/frphotog/public_html/wp-content/plugins/ultimate-google-analytics/ultimate_ga.php on line 524
[This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 10]
Wow! That 10 days just FLEW by! Today is the last post in my 10 Day Blog Challenge with Natalie Sisson. And as this blog post says, I am now a “Certified Freedomist!”
What is a Freedomist, you might ask…?
A Freedomist has:
- Identified their focus
- Has explored and understands why they do what they do
- Has created an image of and takes the opportunity to LIVE their perfect day
- Knows which superpowers will help they achieve their dreams
- Understands what success looks like and how to create it for themselves
- Follows the advice of mentors – whether these are in person or via online advisers
- Understands where their momentum originates from and creates a schedule to maintain it
- Designs their life to include opportunities for adventure
- Lives a life of Work/Freedom Balance that leads to their ultimate success
- You see, a Freedomist has created an image of their dreams in their mind.
- A Freedomist has created a vision board to remind them of their dream in moments when it seems unattainable.
- A Freedomist has set goals for themselves that seem out of reach, but they understand any dream they come up with is a goal to work toward.
- A Freedomist understand that if they can think of the idea, and believe in the idea, they can ACHIEVE the idea.
Thanks to Natalie Sisson’s 10 Day Blog Challenge, I have explored all of these areas and she has helped me get clearer on many of them. Some will always be a work in progress, but the dream is there and I truly believe that it is completely attainable!
The exercise I found the most helpful and the most fun int he past 10 days was the post we wrote about Mentorship.
I honestly believe that every human being has the ability to help another. You have the power to lift up every person you meet any day of the week. Whether this is through a compliment, holding the door for them, or giving them advice on a life situation.
Knowing that I have soooo much to learn in the world of online business, it was so much fun for me to think about who I would love to have the opportunity to meet and what I would ask them from a mentorship point of view. Not only did this exercise identify questions I would have for my dream mentors, it also brought up questions that I should be exploring more for myself.
As much as I would LOVE to meet and pick the brains of my dream mentors, there is so much more self exploration for me to tackle, and this exercise helped me identify even more questions to answer for myself.
Thank you Natalie, for an amazing 10 days of self-exploration! It’s been a wonderful way for me to dive back into regular blogging and I’m excited to keep this momentum rolling in the days and weeks to come!
What’s This 10 Day Blog Challenge?
This round of the blog challenge has ended, but don’t fret! The posts are still available and there is always the Freedom Plan to take you even farther down the rabbit hole of self discovery and goal crushing!